· These beeswax wraps are fully compostable and biodegradable. After 6-8 months, cut them into small pieces and compost either at home or in a municipal facility. If composting isn't your scene (why not!?), these can also be used for kindling.
· Each pack is shipped in a cardboard paper envelope or recycled packaging and is 100% biodegradable.
· Beeswax wraps can look a little tired after frequent or excessive use. To rejuvenate them, warm them ever so slightly-- you don't want the wax to melt, but to soften! Then smooth flat to cool.
· Each order contains two beeswax wraps. The Small wrap is 7” x 8”, while the Medium is 10” x 11”, and the Large is 13” x 14”. Your beeswax wrap set includes one of each size for a total of three beeswax wraps and will ship 1-3 days after you place your order.
· Beeswax wraps last longest when stored flat, perhaps in a kitchen drawer.
· We're hoping this goes without saying, but please do not put these in the dishwasher! Beeswax wraps do best when being cleaned in cool or lukewarm water with a wet cloth or damp sponge.
· These beeswax wraps are designed by an artist in Philadelphia and made in a BSCI compliant factory in China.
· Made from GOTS certified organic cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin, FDA approved and totally biodegradable.