This is a little different than your typical plastic gallon of blue goopy detergent (you know the one). Whether you have a front or top loading machine, or an HE compatible one, you're going to want to place a single pod into your washing machine drum (not the dispenser) and then add your laundry.
· These laundry pods are fully biodegradable and dissolve in your washing machine.
· The bag that the laundry pods come in is compostable, made with wind powered energy, and will decompose in less than 89 days in a compost bin or facility, without introducing any toxic residue to the environment.
· The laundry pods ship in a compostable cardboard box with non-plastic adhesive that is manufactured with wind powered energy.
· We recommend a composting facility for the box.
· This product ships about 1-4 business days after you order it.
· These laundry pods don't contain any dyes, colorants, or fragrances, which means they're great for baby linens, diapers, or face masks.
· These natural laundry pods can be used with cotton, linen, silk, wool, cashmere, tech fabrics and more, without fading or compromising color or vibrance.
· This particular size bag of laundry pods contains 60 pods, for 60 cycles of laundry.
· For best results, don't stuff your machine too full, and store the soap berries in a cool, dry area, away from high humidity and excessive moisture.
· Caution: this product is an eye irritant that should stay out of reach from children or pets. if ingested, seek medical assistant, and handle pod with dry hands.
· Soap berries go by many names, including soap nut and washing nut. The part that makes these laundry pods so great is the husk, and it has no relation to the nut. These sustainable and biodegradable laundry pods won't trigger allergic reactions for anyone with nut sensitivities.
· Soap berries are a sustainable resource, and are drought tolerant and can thrive in poor soil conditions, preventing soil erosion.
· Incredibly, they're also resistant to insects, pests, chemicals and disease, which means there's no need for fertilizers, pesticides or chemical additives.
· Ingredients: Wild-Harvested Sapindus mukorossi concentrate, sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, sodium silicate, silica, non-GMO enzymes, aloe vera, polyvinyl alcohol