Cooling Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Eucalyptus lyocell to keep you extra cool at night.
· This product ships in a recyclable cardboard box and may include biodegradable poly bags or wrap.
· This duvet cover is designed to last a long, long time. While it is made from biodegradable eucalyptus fibers, you can also upcycle it into cleaning rags for your home. Reusing out of the question? Just shoot us a note at email@example.com and we'll take it back through our circularity program.
· Eucalyptus is one of our favorite renewable resources and fabrics because it grows using only 1/10 of the water that it takes to grow cotton and can yield 10x more eucalyptus per acre.
· This duvet cover is manufactured in a facility that runs on some wind power and uses a closed loop process.
· This product ships 2 business days after you order it.
· This set includes 1x duvet cover, available in Full/Queen and King/California King.
· The King/California King duvet cover measures 105” x 90”.
· The Full/Queen duvet cover measures 90″ x 90″.
· No need to wash this duvet cover before using it, just make the bed and jump in! When it is time to wash, wash it separately on gentle with cold water and mild detergent. Line dry if possible, or tumble dry on low.
· Eucalyptus TENCEL lyocell is 3x more breathable and 70% more moisture-wicking than cotton, making this set perfect for hot sleepers.
· This duvet cover is made from 100% premium TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus at an ultra-luxurious 600 Thread Count, the highest in eucalyptus bedding.
· All dyes are plant-based.
· Closed-loop, GOTS certified, and OEKO-TEX certified.