Cooling Eucalyptus Pillowcase Set
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Always trying to flip to the cold side of the pillow?
· This product ships in a recyclable cardboard box and may include biodegradable poly bags or wrap.
· These pillowcases are designed to last a long, long time. While they are made from biodegradable eucalyptus fibers, you can also upcycle them into cleaning rags for your home. Reusing out of the question? Just shoot us a note at email@example.com and we'll take these back through our circularity program.
· Eucalyptus is one of our favorite renewable resources and fabrics because it grows using only 1/10 of the water that it takes to grow cotton and can yield 10x more eucalyptus per acre.
· These pillowcases are manufactured in a facility that runs on some wind power and uses a closed loop process.
· This product ships 2 business days after you order it.
· This set includes 2x pillowcases, available in King and Standard.
· The king pillowcases measure 20″ x 39″.
· The standard pillowcases measure 20″ x 29″.
· No need to wash these pillowcases before using, just make the bed and jump in! When it is time to wash, wash them separately on gentle with cold water and mild detergent. Line dry if possible, or tumble dry on low.
· Eucalyptus TENCEL lyocell is 3x more breathable and 70% more moisture-wicking than cotton, making this set perfect for hot sleepers.
· These pillowcases are made from 100% premium TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus at an ultra-luxurious 600 Thread Count, the highest in eucalyptus bedding.
· All dyes are plant-based.
· Closed-loop, GOTS certified, and OEKO-TEX certified.