Biodegradable Hemp Menstrual Pad 3-pack
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Not only do these pads biodegrade when you're done with them, they're carbon neutral by design. They work as well as, if not better, than the plasticky stuff, and the box looks so cute that you may very well decide to leave it out instead of tucking it away.
· This product ships in 100% plastic-free in a cardboard box with kraft paper and paper tape, all of which are recyclable.
· These pads are designed to biodegrade in less than a year! Toss used pads in the trash where they will begin to biodegrade. Compost the pad packaging and wrappers in your home compost bin.
· Need another reason to love these pads? They’re made mostly from hemp, which has ¼ the carbon footprint of cotton and is a fast-growing, regenerative, and carbon sequestering crop. AKA, they’re gentle on you and the planet.
· This product ships ~3 business days after you order it.
· Choice of 3x boxes of regular absorbency pads, 42 pads total. Each pad is 9.4” long.
· Choice of 3x boxes of super absorbency pads, 42 pads total. Each pad is 11.4” long.
· Choice of 3x boxes of overnight super absorbency pads, 42 pads total. Each pad is 13” long.
· Choice of 3x boxes of pads: 1x regular absorbency, 1x super absorbency, 1x overnight super absorbency for 42 pads total. Each regular pad is 9.4” long. Each super pad is 11.4” long. Each overnight pad is 13” long.
· These pads are made with a GOTS & FSC certified cotton and hemp top sheet, air laid paper, pulp absorbent, biodegradable plant-based backing and wrapper, and release paper.
· The top sheet, core, and absorbents are cellulosic-free and chlorine-free.
· The back sheet and wrappers are 100% plant-based.