· This set ships in a recyclable box with recyclable informational inserts and paper tape.
· The aluminum toothpaste tube, FSC paper cartons, tube key, and floss jar can be recycled when finished. The HDPE toothpaste cap can be brought to a lid recycling or municipal recycling facility. The floss and toothbrush handle can be composted at home. The toothbrush bristles should be put in the trash. If you need any extra help, just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Includes 1 tube of toothpaste, 1 metal tube key, 1 toothbrush, and 1 silk floss.
· After brushing with the toothpaste, avoid any food or drink for 30 minutes after use for the best results. Store this toothpaste at room temp and do not use it if the aluminum tube is punctured or damaged before opening.
· To use the tube key, place it on the toothpaste tube, rolling the tube carefully with the key to squeeze a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on your brush.
· Replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months, or whenever the bristles get frayed.
· The toothpaste is vegan and cruelty-free, made from glycerin, aqua/water/eau, hydrated silica, maris sal/sea salt/sel marin, hydroxyapatite (nano), sodium bicarbonate, xanthan gum, potassium chloride, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, sodium cocoyl glutamate, menthol, pinus sylvestris oil, and xylitol.
· The tube key is 100% stainless steel.
· The toothbrush has a bamboo base and nylon bristles. BPA-free.
· The floss is made from luxurious italian serica/silk/soie, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, maris sal/sea salt/sel marin (9x baked bamboo salt), hydroxyapatite, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, pinus sylvestris oil, menthol, xanthan gum.