Upcycled Cosmic Towel
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Deadstock and anything but deadbeat.
· This product ships in a recyclable cardboard box with recyclable paper tape.
· This cotton towel is designed to be used for a long, long time. If you no longer have use for it as a towel, you can cut it up to use as cleaning rags around the house. The cotton is biodegradable and also covered under our circularity program. Just shoot us a note at email@example.com when you're ready, and we'll walk ya through it!
· This product ships ~10 business days after you order it.
· Due to the upcycled materials, each towel’s color and rainbow pattern is unique and may vary slightly.
· This towel is hoop-weaved, so it’s best to avoid drying it with zippers, velcro, or anything else that might cause a snag. If threads do sneak out, just snip off the end.
· This towel is upcycled from deadstock cotton sourced from leftover over-produced materials.